Examples of thermonuclear in the following topics:
- A thermonuclear weapon is a nuclear weapon design that uses the heat generated by a fission bomb to compress a nuclear fusion stage.
- A thermonuclear weapon is a nuclear weapon designed to use the heat generated by a fission bomb to compress a nuclear fusion stage.
- The fusion stage in these types of weapons is required in order to efficiently create the large quantities of fission that are characteristic of most thermonuclear weapons.
- The basics of the TellerUlam design for a thermonuclear weapon.
- The most important principle of the Teller–Ulam configuration is the idea that different parts of a thermonuclear weapon can be chained together in "stages," in which the detonation of each stage provides the energy necessary to ignite the next stage.
- thermonuclear (adjective) Of, or relating to, the fusion of atomic nuclei at high temperatures.
Also, relating to the use of atomic weapons based on such fusion.