Examples of hashtag in the following topics:
- Twitter: You can create a unique hashtag on Twitter for the event, such as #myspeech1212.
- You can use the hashtag as a backchannel during the presentation, or to collect questions to be answered at the end.
- When audience members add the hashtag to their tweets, the speaker or attendees can search Twitter to review all the tweets related to that event.
- You can also display all the questions with your event hashtag using TweetDeck.
- For facilities that do not have the equipment to analyze the SMS data during the speech, the audience can send tweets to the speaker, using a hashtag that is unique to the occasion or presentation.
- If you have prepared for Twitter questions using your #hashtag, SMS contact, or email, you can create a direct interactive experience with all parts of your global audience.