A green card application may be denied by the government for several reasons, including but not limited to mistakes on the required forms, missing documents, insufficient financial resources, or failure to demonstrate eligibility. More details about possible reasons for green card denial can be found here.
- Why Would My Green Card Application Be Denied?
- Avoiding Immigration Pitfalls
- Avoiding Immigration Scams
- Understanding a Request for Evidence (RFE)
- Preventing a Request for Evidence (RFE)