The total cost for each type of green card application can vary. Government fees for marriage-based green cards are $1,760 if the spouse seeking a green card lives in the United States and $1,200 if the spouse lives abroad, but many applicants have additional costs as well.
- How Much Does a Marriage Green Card Cost?
- How Much Does It Cost to Apply for U.S. Citizenship?
- The Green Card, Explained
- Marriage Green Cards, Explained
- What Are the Income Requirements for a Marriage-Based Green Card?