Boundless alternative to
by Grewal, Levy
- Used by millions of students
- Recommended by
- Gives Boundless an A+
Chapter 8: Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning The Boundless alternative to Marketing 650
1Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
- What Are Markets
- The Importance of Market Segmentation
- Developing a Market Segmentation
- Determine Segmentation Variable(s)
- Segmentation for B2B
- B2B Company Characteristics
- Evaluate Market Segments
- Select Target Market
- Undifferentiated Targeting
- Concentrated Targeting
- Measuring a Successful Segmentation
- Perceptual Mapping
- Positioning Bases
Chapter 8: Sample Flashcards
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC)A set of codes published by the United States government that classifies business firms by the main product or service provided.
product differentiationTangibly or intangibly distinguishing a product from that of all competitors in the eyes of customers.
psychological segmentsSegmentation of markets based on psychological influences, such as personality, lifestyle choices, and attitudinal variables.
Chapter 8: Sample Quiz Questions
- What type of market segmentation provides the most concise, accurate and reliable profile of the wants and needs of customers?
- The psychology of target marketing is based upon the understanding and use of ________.
It's not your textbook: it's better. Everything you need to learn in Chapter of Marketing 650 plus insanely sophisticated flashcards and challenging quizzes.
Chapters, key term definitions, and anything else at your fingertips. Fast and intuitive navigation so you can spend more time studying and less time searching.
Smart flashcards use personalized spaced repetition algorithms to measure when you are likely to forget important material, and prompt you with the right flashcard at the right time to boost your memory.
Expertly-created, integrated quizzes challenge you while you read at key points within the text. Boundless Smart Quizzes enhance your memorization and understanding.
It's like your professor summarized the readings for you.
Highlight key points and key terms so you can come back to them later.
Add notes to your highlights to make them even more meaningful.