Boundless alternative to
Principles of Marketing 14th Edition
by Philip Kotler, Gary Armstrong
- Used by millions of students
- Recommended by
- Gives Boundless an A+
Chapter 18: Competitive Advantage The Boundless alternative to Principles of Marketing 14th Edition
- What is a Strategy?
- The Importance of Strategy
- Making Strategy Effective
- Differences Between Strategic Planning at Small Versus Large Firms
- External versus Internal Analysis
2External Inputs to Strategy
- Porter's Five Forces
- Limitations of the Five Forces View
- PESTEL and SCP Frameworks
- Competitive Dynamics
3Internal Analysis Inputs to Strategy
- The Core Mission
- The Overall Strategy
- Porter's Competitive Strategies
- SWOT Analysis
- Resource Based View
Chapter 18: Sample Flashcards
PESTEL(acronym) Political, Economic, Social, Technological Changes, Ecology, and Legislation.
qualitativeDescriptions or distinctions based on qualities rather than quantities.
effectivenessThe capability of producing a desired result.
Chapter 18: Sample Quiz Questions
- Strategy could be best described as:
- Current resources and capabilities are best defined as ________ and ________, while external conditions are _________ and ________.
It's not your textbook: it's better. Everything you need to learn in Chapter 12 of Principles of Marketing 14th Edition plus insanely sophisticated flashcards and challenging quizzes.
Chapters, key term definitions, and anything else at your fingertips. Fast and intuitive navigation so you can spend more time studying and less time searching.
Smart flashcards use personalized spaced repetition algorithms to measure when you are likely to forget important material, and prompt you with the right flashcard at the right time to boost your memory.
Expertly-created, integrated quizzes challenge you while you read at key points within the text. Boundless Smart Quizzes enhance your memorization and understanding.
It's like your professor summarized the readings for you.
Highlight key points and key terms so you can come back to them later.
Add notes to your highlights to make them even more meaningful.