Examples of aptitude in the following topics:
- Examine the controversies of using standardized tests and other measurements as predictors of intelligence and aptitude
Intelligence tests and standardized tests face criticism for their uses and applications in society.
- Type of standardized tests include: achievement, diagnostic, and aptitude tests.
- Aptitude tests, which, like achievement tests, measure what students have learned; however rather than focusing on specific subject matter learned in school, the test items focus on verbal, quantitative, problem solving abilities that are learned in school or in the general culture.
- aptitude (noun) Natural ability to acquire knowledge or skill.
- Stereotype threat is the idea that people belonging to a specific group will perform in line with generalizations with which they are associated, regardless of aptitude; this threat has been known to affect IQ scores.
- psychometric (adjective) The design of psychological tests to measure intelligence, aptitude and personality; and the analysis and interpretation of their results.