Examples of phenomenology in the following topics:
- Symbolic interactionism has roots in phenomenology, which emphasizes the subjective meaning of reality.
- This perspective is also rooted in phenomenological thought.
- phenomenology (noun) A philosophy based on the intuitive experience of phenomena, and on the premise that reality consists of objects and events as consciously perceived by conscious beings.
- The classical period was concerned particularly with modernity and its phenomenological progeny, such as rationalization, secularization, urbanization, and social stratification.
- This perspective is also rooted in phenomenological thought (see social constructionism and phenomenology).