Boundless alternative to
SOC 2012 2nd Edition,
by Jon Witt,
- Used by millions of students
- Recommended by
- Gives Boundless an A+
It's not your textbook: it's better.
The Boundless alternative to SOC 2012 2nd Edition by Jon Witt, (9780077403379) comes with flashcards, quizzes, SmartNotes, and more.
- 1 Understanding Sociology
- 2 Sociological Research
- 3 Understanding Culture
- 4 Understanding Socialization
- 5 Understanding Social Interaction
- 6 Understanding Deviance, Social Control, and Crime
- 7 Understanding Family
- 8 Understanding Education and Religion
- 9 Understanding Government and Economy
- 10 Understanding Stratification, Inequality, and Social Class in the U.S.
- 11 Understanding Global Stratification and Inequality
- 12 Understanding Gender Stratification and Inequality
- 13 Understanding Race and Ethnicity
- 14 Understanding Population, Health and the Environment
- 15 Understanding Social Change
Details about this item
The Boundless Alternative to SOC 2012 2nd Edition
Boundless experts, like PhDs and Professors, create all of our Sociology textbooks from the best content available on the internet. The Boundless Alternative to SOC 2012 2nd Edition by Jon Witt contains all the information you need to ace your Sociology class. Boundless is aligned at the chapter level to the leading Biology textbooks, with learning technology and study materials proven to help you get the grade you expect. It's not SOC 2012 2nd Edition — it's better!
What you get for $19.99 - The Boundless Alternative to SOC 2012 2nd Edition by Jon Witt, ISBN: 0077403371, 9780077403379 with flashcards, quizzes, Smartnotes, and more.