At Boundless, we’re used to dealing with immigration crises. When the U.S. Supreme Court gave way to the public charge rule, for instance, we adapted quickly to continue providing the same exceptional service to our customers.
The COVID-19 pandemic is no different. Boundless remains fully operational and committed to helping you meet your immigration goals — even if you’re affected by President Trump’s immigration ban. We’ve taken all the necessary measures to support our customers while keeping our team safe.
Is now even a good time to apply for a marriage green card?
- Immigration agencies never said they’ll stop accepting or processing new applications — even from spouses of green card holders applying from outside the United States — while the ban is in effect.
- U.S. consulates and embassies are closed due to the pandemic but also while the ban’s in effect. Even if barred from entering the United States, affected applicants won’t get an interview or a decision from the U. S. government until immigration offices reopen.
Starting now means getting in front of the line when immigration agencies reopen and the ban is lifted — the more you accomplish today, the less you’ll have to do later. Check your eligibility for a marriage green card.
Here’s why Boundless is your best bet at immigration success, despite the pandemic:
Social-distancing is built into the Boundless process
Law offices are not considered “essential” organizations during the pandemic, so they’re likely to be closed, delaying your progress. Most of those operating remotely aren’t equipped to handle their clients’ applications virtually.
With Boundless, you don’t need to worry about closures or health risks. Our unique, no-touch process lets you:
- Complete your green card application entirely online
- Upload all of your documents from the comfort of your home
- See where you are in the process at any time through your dashboard
- Get email or phone help from a live human
- Schedule unlimited consultations with your independent attorney
- Receive your attorney-reviewed application package at your doorstep
Boundless provides affordable options
We know COVID-19 is having a financial impact on many families, and we want to help ease the burden. We offer 2- to 12-month installment options — with zero interest or fees. That means you can be ready to file with the U.S. government in just 5–6 weeks while paying as little as $79 a month for a fully assembled, attorney-reviewed application package and more.
At a flat rate of $950, you save more than 80% of what traditional immigration law firms typically charge.
Boundless will never keep you in the dark
We’re big on transparency — that’s how we earned a “Business of the Year” Torch Award for Ethics from the Better Business Bureau. You’ll always know where you are in our process, and we stay on top of important immigration news so you never have to. → Read our blog.
Here I am on Bloomberg explaining the impact of the Trump Executive Order to suspend immigration:
A final word
This is a tough time for everyone, but you have a trusted partner in Boundless, during this time of uncertainty and every step of your immigration journey.
Wishing you good health,