Getting reliable immigration help was hard enough before the coronavirus pandemic — it’s even harder now. The great news is Boundless’ virtual doors remain open to help you meet your immigration goals — even if you’re affected by President Trump’s immigration ban. We’ve taken all the necessary measures to support our customers while keeping our team safe.
Is now even a good time to apply for a marriage green card?
- Federal immigration agencies are still accepting and processing new applications — even from spouses of green card holders applying from outside the United States while the ban is in effect.
- Even if barred from entering the United States during the ban, affected applicants wouldn’t get an interview with the U. S. government for at least a year under normal circumstances.
Starting now puts you ahead of other applicants once immigration agencies fully reopen — the more you accomplish today, the less you’ll have to do later. Check your eligibility for a marriage green card.
Here’s why Boundless is your best bet at immigration success, despite the pandemic:
Social-distancing is built into the Boundless process
Unlike Boundless, most individual law offices operating remotely aren’t equipped to handle their clients’ applications virtually, and in-person consultations during a pandemic expose everyone to health risks.
With Boundless, you don’t need to worry about immigration-agency closures, in-person visits, or health risks. Our unique, no-touch process lets you:
- Complete your green card application entirely online
- Provide all of your documents digitally
- See where you are in the process at any time through your dashboard
- Get live help from a human, not a bot
- Schedule unlimited consultations with your independent attorney
Boundless provides affordable options
We know COVID-19 is having a financial impact on many families, and we want to help ease the burden. We offer 2- to 12-month installment options — with zero interest or fees. That means you can be ready to file with the U.S. government in just 5–6 weeks while paying as little as $79 a month for a fully assembled, attorney-reviewed application package and more.
At a flat rate of $950, you save more than 80% of what traditional immigration law firms typically charge.
Boundless will never keep you in the dark
We’re big on transparency — that’s how we earned a “Business of the Year” Torch Award for Ethics from the Better Business Bureau. You’ll always know where you are in our process, and we stay on top of important immigration news so you never have to. → Read our blog.
Here I am on Bloomberg explaining the impact of the Trump Executive Order to suspend immigration:
A final word
This is a tough time for everyone, but you have a trusted partner in Boundless, during this time of uncertainty and every step of your immigration journey.
Wishing you good health,