At Boundless, we’re used to dealing with crises that affect immigrants. When the U.S. Supreme Court gave way to the public charge rule, for instance, we adapted quickly to continue providing the same exceptional service to our customers.
COVID-19 is no different.
While the pandemic has impacted businesses across the globe, Boundless remains fully operational and committed to helping you fulfill your immigration goals — even if you’re affected by President Trump’s immigration ban. We’ve taken all the necessary measures to ensure we support our customers while keeping our team safe throughout this challenging time.
But is this even a good time to apply?
Between immigration-office closures and the immigration ban, it’s understandable why couples might feel uneasy about applying for a marriage green card now. But in fact, it’s more critical than ever to start the process right away for these reasons:
- There’s no indication that federal immigration agencies will stop accepting or processing new applications — even from spouses of green card holders applying from outside the United States — while the ban is in effect.
- Immigration offices are currently closed — at the same time that the ban is in effect. Even if an applicant were barred from entering the United States during the ban, they won’t be getting an interview or a decision on their application until immigration offices reopen.
Starting now helps applicants secure their place at the front of the line when immigration offices reopen and the ban is lifted — the more you accomplish today, the less you’ll have to do then. And Boundless will help you.
Not sure if you qualify for a marriage green card? Check your eligibility for free.
Here’s why Boundless is your best bet at immigration success, despite the crisis:
Social distancing is built into the Boundless process
Brick-and-mortar law firms typically require in-office visits with their clients — if they’re open, their clients are exposed to health risks. But law offices are not among the “essential” organizations during the pandemic, so they’re likely to be closed, delaying your progress. And most of those operating remotely are not equipped to handle their clients’ applications virtually.
With Boundless, you don’t need to worry about closures or coming into direct physical contact with your team. Our unique, no-touch process lets you:
- Complete your green card application entirely online in under 2 hours, compared with weeks filling out forms manually
- Upload all of your supporting documents from the comfort of your home
- See where you are in the process at any time through your secure Boundless dashboard
- Get help anytime from a real, live human — your dedicated Customer Success Advocate — via phone or email
- Schedule unlimited virtual consultations with your top-rated, experienced independent immigration attorney
- Receive a fully assembled, attorney-reviewed application package mailed directly to your doorstep
All of this for a flat $950. The best part? Boundless is risk-free: If you’re not satisfied with Boundless for any reason, you’re protected by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Within 60 days of becoming a customer, we’ll fix the problem or give you a full refund.
Are you eligible to apply? Check for free.
Boundless provides affordable options
We know COVID-19 is having a financial impact on many families, and we want to help ease the burden.
Through our partnership with Splitit, you can spread your payments to Boundless over 2–12 months — with absolutely ZERO interest or fees. That means you can be ready to file with the U.S. government in just 5–6 weeks while paying as little as $79 a month for a fully assembled, independent attorney-reviewed green card application package and more.
At a flat rate of $950, you save more than 80% of what traditional immigration law firms typically charge.
Boundless will never keep you in the dark
We pride ourselves in being completely transparent with everyone — not just our customers. That’s how we earned a “Business of the Year” Torch Award for Ethics from the Better Business Bureau.
When you become a Boundless customer, you’ll always know where you stand in the process. We constantly monitor the U.S. immigration system for important developments — including the effects of COVID-19 — so you never have to. → Read our blog.
Here I am on Bloomberg explaining the impact of the Trump Executive Order to suspend immigration:
A final word
This is a tough time for everyone, but we want you to know that you have a trusted partner in Boundless, during this time of uncertainty and every step of your immigration journey.
Wishing you good health,