The Boundless Naturalization Grant will help several deserving green card holders apply for U.S. citizenship online. The grant will cover all associated costs, including the $395 Boundless fee and $725 government fees.
Boundless will assist grant recipients throughout the naturalization process until they receive a decision from the government on their U.S. citizenship application. Each grant recipient will also receive support (covered by the grant) from an independent immigration attorney, who will review their entire citizenship application and answer questions about the applicant’s unique situation.
Once the grant recipient’s citizenship application has been reviewed, Boundless will print all required forms and supporting documents, assembled precisely how the government prefers. We will mail the whole package to the grant recipient, ready for them to sign and send to the government.
The Boundless Naturalization Grant is available to green card holders who meet both of the following criteria:
- Are eligible to apply for naturalization (U.S. citizenship)
- Have low income (at or below 200% of the poverty line for their household size — see this guide for more info).
The grant application (see below for more info) contains a set of questions that will help determine whether a green card holder is eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship.
To apply for the Boundless Naturalization Grant, simply complete this online grant application by July 30, 2019. Based on your responses, Boundless will help to determine whether you are eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship and — depending on whether you meet the “low-income” requirement — whether you also qualify for a grant.
Before submitting a grant application, please review the “Applicant’s Consent” below (the consent will also appear at the end of the grant application form). You must agree to the consent as part of the application process.
To help us decide who should receive a Boundless Naturalization Grant, applicants will need to respond to each of the following in 250 words or fewer:
- What does American citizenship mean to you?
- Describe a difficult challenge that you overcame as an immigrant.
Ready to apply for the Boundless Naturalization Grant?
Boundless will accept grant applications until 12 a.m. (midnight) Pacific Standard Time on July 30, 2019 and begin the selection process afterward. We will notify recipients of the Boundless Naturalization Grant via email or phone on September 2, 2019.
Grant recipients will then receive instructions for completing a U.S. citizenship application through Boundless. As described above, grant recipients will receive full support from Boundless and from an independent immigration attorney throughout the naturalization process as part of the grant.
IMPORTANT: Boundless and the independent immigration attorney will help ensure the accuracy, completeness, and consistency of a grant recipient’s citizenship application for the best chance of success. We make no guarantees, however, regarding the outcome of the citizenship application, which is solely at the U.S. government’s discretion.
Before submitting a grant application, you will need to agree to the “Applicant’s Consent” below (the consent will also appear at the end of the grant application form).
All applicants to the Boundless Naturalization Grant acknowledge and agree to all of the following:
- In its sole discretion, Boundless will select grant recipients and determine award amounts. All applicants agree to accept these decisions as final.
- Boundless reserves the right to review the conditions and procedures of this grant program and to make changes — including termination of the program — at any time.
- Applicants authorize Boundless to review the information they provide in their application, including confidential information, for the purpose of determining their eligibility for the Boundless Naturalization Grant.
If you have any questions about the Boundless Naturalization Grant, please send an email to email@example.com.