For previous Boundless Attorney Agreements, please visit our archives page.
By clicking a button or checking a box online indicating that you agree to this Attorney Agreement, you accept all of the terms and conditions set forth below.
Boundless Immigration Inc. (“Boundless”) has made arrangements with independent attorneys to provide assistance to Boundless customers who purchase certain Boundless Services. If the Service you have purchased from Boundless includes assistance from an independent attorney, this Limited Scope Representation Agreement (“Attorney Agreement”) governs your relationship with the independent attorney (“Attorney”) who will assist you in connection with the purchased Service.
Scope of Representation
B. Scope of Representation
- Ask My Attorney Service. If you have purchased the Ask My Attorney service, the Attorney that you have scheduled a call with will provide the following services:
- The Attorney will speak with you during one 30-minute phone call about your immigration status, goals and concerns.
- The Attorney will explain the options available to you and provide recommendations, including any Boundless Services that may be appropriate for you.
- K-1 Fiancé Visa Service; Marriage Green Card: Spousal Visa Service; Marriage Green Card: Adjustment of Status Service. If you have purchased the K-1 Fiancé Visa service, Marriage Green Card: Spousal Visa service, or Marriage Green Card: Adjustment of Status service, the Attorney assigned to assist you will provide the following services:
- The Attorney will review the forms you have completed for errors, omissions, and consistency, and review the supporting documents for completeness and consistency with the forms prior to filing.
- The Attorney will answer your questions about the forms and supporting documents that you have submitted for the Attorney’s review
- The Attorney’s representation of you is limited to the services described above, and no more. The Attorney will not perform any additional legal work for you, including things such as filing documents with the appropriate agency or authorities or representing you in any proceeding before any court or government agency, including United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
Each Attorney is an independent practitioner. The Attorney will exercise the Attorney’s independent legal judgment, without interference, influence, or control by Boundless. The Attorney must act in your best interest, provide competent assistance, and comply with the rules of professional conduct governing the Attorney’s practice of law.
D. Attorney Compensation
A fixed portion of the amount you pay to Boundless when you purchase a Boundless Service that includes assistance from an Attorney will be paid to the Attorney (the “Flat Fee”). Upon the Attorney’s receipt of all or any part of the Flat Fee, the funds paid to the Attorney are the property of the Attorney and will not be placed in a trust account.
The fact that you have paid in advance does not affect your right to terminate the attorney-client relationship. If your relationship with the Attorney is terminated before the applicable legal services described above have been completed, you may or may not have a right to a refund of all or a portion of the amount of the Flat Fee.
In addition to the Flat Fee, the Attorney may also be compensated an additional amount by Boundless to ensure sufficient attorney time and resources will be available to serve Boundless’ customers. You are not responsible for, and will not be charged, any such additional amount paid by Boundless to the Attorney.
Your Consent Regarding Attorney Communications
E. Your Consent Regarding Attorney Communications
Your Acknowledgments and Agreement
F. Your Acknowledgments and Agreement
You acknowledge and agree to each of the following:
- You have read and understand this Attorney Agreement.
- The Attorney is relying entirely on the facts, information, and documents you provide. The Attorney will not make any independent investigation of your facts or information, or the authenticity of any documents you provide. It is therefore extremely important that you are completely truthful as to any information you provide.
- The Attorney is not promising you a favorable result.
- The legal services described above in the section titled “Scope of Representation” are the only legal services to be provided by the Attorney, and the Attorney is not required to provide assistance or representation in any further or other legal matters.
- The Attorney’s representation of you ends when the services described above have been completed or the attorney-client relationship is terminated.
- You are responsible for the Flat Fee and agree that the Flat Fee may be taken from the purchase price you paid to Boundless for the Service you purchased and paid by Boundless to the Attorney that assists you. You understand that the Attorney may receive additional compensation from Boundless beyond the Flat Fee, but that you are not responsible for any such additional compensation.