Immigration Resources

Straightforward guides for marriage green cards and more

Getting Started

Common Marriage Green Card Questions

How Does a Fiancé(e) Visa Compare to a Marriage-Based Green Card?

How Long Does It Take to Get a Marriage-Based Green Card?

What Are the Costs of a Marriage-Based Green Card?

Who Can Apply for a Marriage-Based Green Card?

What Are the Income Requirements for a Marriage-Based Green Card?

What Is a Joint Sponsor?

What Documents Do I Need for a Marriage-Based Green Card?

The Adjustment of Status Process, Explained

What Questions Should I Expect in My Green Card Application?

Marrying a U.S. Citizen

Marrying a Non-U.S. Citizen

How Do We Prove Our Marriage Is Real?

The 90-Day Rule, Explained

When Can I Visit My Spouse in the United States?

How to Change Status From H-1B to a Marriage Green Card

Why Would My Green Card Application Be Denied?

Can I Work in the United States While Waiting for My Green Card?

Can Same-Sex Couples Get Marriage-Based Green Cards?

Should I Choose Adjustment of Status or Consular Processing?

What Is Direct Consular Filing?

Alien Registration Number, Explained

What Tax Documents Do I Need to Provide?

How to Report an Address Change to USCIS

What Is the Green Card Number?

What Is a Credential Evaluation and How Do I Get One?

How Do I Get U.S. Citizenship After a Marriage Green Card?

How Do I Go From a B-1/B-2 Visa to a Marriage Green Card?

How to Change Status From a TN Visa to a Marriage Green Card

How Do I Go From TPS to a Marriage Green Card?

Do I Need to Apply for a Work or Travel Permit Immediately?

How Do I Prove Domicile?

What Is the International Marriage Broker Regulation Act (IMBRA)?

Common Naturalization Questions

Naturalization How-To Topics

Start-to-Finish Green Card Guides

DACA (Deferred Action For Childhood Arrivals)

Military Green Cards and Citizenship

Immigration Forms

Marriage Green Card Milestones

Green Card How-To Topics

Undocumented Spouses

Nonimmigrant Visas

Work Visas

Country-Specific Information

Special Issues


Boundless — for people who want the expertise
of an immigration lawyer, not the price tag.

Government Forms

Blank immigration forms with written instructions are available for free at the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website. All USCIS forms can be found here.

Some Common Family Immigration Forms

Application for Citizenship (Form N-400)

Application for “Adjustment of Status” (Form I-485)

Family Sponsorship Petition (Form I-130)

Application for Employment Authorization (Form I-765)

Application for a Travel Document (Form I-131)

Other Resources

We’ve joined forces with RapidVisa. Boundless legal support plus RapidVisa speed means you get the fastest and best green card and naturalization service!