Boundless B1/B2 Service
A. Boundless B1/B2 Service
Last Updated: April 12, 2023
- Description of Service. The B1/B2 Service is for non-U.S. citizens looking to travel to the U.S. Boundless will gather important initial information and provide you instructions on which supporting documents to upload and in what format. Then, Boundless will help you complete and submit your required Form DS-160 (Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application). After your application materials are submitted, we will help you schedule and prepare for any required embassy interview. In some instances, you may be required to submit additional materials or undergo a medical examination, and Boundless will notify you if you are required to do so.
- No Attorney Review. THE B1/B2 SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE A REVIEW OF YOUR APPLICATION MATERIALS BY, OR ASSISTANCE FROM, AN INDEPENDENT ATTORNEY. BOUNDLESS PERSONNEL THAT ASSIST YOU WITH COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION ARE NOT ATTORNEYS AND DO NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE.
- Government Fee. If you reside in a country for which Boundless can complete payment to the U.S. Government on your behalf, you will be required to pay the required Government Fee to Boundless at the time you purchase the service and Boundless will facilitate payment of the Government Fee on your behalf. However, if Boundless is unable to facilitate payment of the Government Fee on your behalf for any reason, Boundless will refund you the Government Fee and you will be required to remit the Government Fee yourself. If you reside in a country where the Government Fee must be paid locally, you will be required to remit the applicable Government Fee directly to the U.S. Department of state or its contracted partner entities.
- Reapplication. If your visa application is denied for any reason, Boundless will assist you in reapplying one (1) time with no additional Service Fee. You will remain responsible for any Government Fee required to be paid in connection with your second application.
- Refunds. The B1/B2 Service is not eligible for the Boundless 14-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. However, if your Form DS-160 application has not been filed within 24 hours following your purchase of the B1/B2 Service and you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may request a refund of the Service Fee and Government Fee (if applicable) you paid to Boundless. The determination of whether to issue a refund more than 24 hours after your purchase of the B1/B2 Service, other than a refund due to a billing error by Boundless, shall be made in Boundless’ sole discretion, in good faith, and we reserve the right to deny a request for a refund in those circumstances.
- Certifications By You. You will be required to review your application and approve it prior to filing. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the content of your application. By approving your application for submission, you certify and acknowledge as follows:
- You have read and understand the questions in your application and certify under penalty of perjury that all statements that appear in your application have been made by you and are true and complete to the best of your knowledge and belief. Furthermore at the time of your interview, you will be required to certify under penalty of perjury that all statements in your application and those made during your interview are true and compete to the best of your knowledge and belief. The submission of an application containing any false or misleading statements may result in the permanent refusal of a visa or the denial of entry into the United States. All declarations made in the application are unsworn declarations made under penalty of perjury.
- You understand that you are required to submit your visa to the United States Immigration Officer at the port where you apply to enter the United States, and that possession of the visa does not entitle you to enter the United States if, upon your arrival, you are found to be inadmissible under U.S. immigration laws. You certify that you understand that any willfully false or misleading statement or willful concealment of a material fact made by you within the application may subject you to permanent exclusion from the United States and, if you are admitted to the United States, may subject you to criminal prosecution and/or deportation.
- Some visa applicants are required to undergo a medical examination with an authorized physician to assess visa eligibility consistent with INA Sections 212(a) and 221(d), and will be notified of the requirement. If you are notified and required to undergo a medical examination, failure to provide required information may cause delay or denial of your visa application. If required to undergo a medical examination, your medical examination information may be collected and temporarily stored in the eMedical system hosted, operated, and maintained by the Australian Department of Home Affairs. If your medical examination is collected in eMedical, you will be requested to provide consent to its collection and temporary storage in such system, and being transferred to the U.S. Government for the purposes of enabling the U.S. Department of State to determine your medical eligibility and for the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to undertake public health functions under the Public Health Service Act Section 325 and INA Section 212(a).
- The information that you have provided in your application and other information submitted with your application may be accessible to other government agencies having statutory or other lawful authority to use such information, including for law enforcement and immigration law enforcement purposes. If fingerprints are collected as part of your application process, they may be used for the purpose of comparing them to other fingerprints in the FBI’s Next Generation Identification (NGI) fingerprint system or its successor systems (including civil, criminal, and latent fingerprint repositories). The photograph that you provide with your application may be used for employment verification or other U.S. law purposes.
Ask My Attorney Service
B. Ask My Attorney Service
Last Updated: April 12, 2023
- Description of Service. The Ask My Attorney Service is designed to assist you in determining your best options for obtaining immigration benefits. When you register for the Ask My Attorney Service, you will complete a short questionnaire and schedule a 30 minute strategy consultation call with an independent attorney. Boundless will provide your answers to the independent attorney for review prior to your call. During your call, you will speak with the independent attorney who will discuss your immigration status, goals and concerns. After learning more about you, the independent attorney will explain options available to you and provide recommendations, including any appropriate Boundless services for obtaining immigration benefits. Boundless’s services may not be appropriate for everyone.
- Boundless is Not a Law Firm. This service is being provided by an entity that is not a traditional legal provider. This entity is owned/managed (fully or partially) by nonlawyers who are not subject to the same rules as lawyers. For more information click here. This means that some services/protections, like attorney-client privilege, may be different from those you could get from a law firm. If you have questions, please contact our customer care center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attorney Independence. The Attorney that assists you is an independent practitioner and is not an employee of Boundless. The Attorney will exercise the Attorney’s independent legal judgment, without interference, influence, or control by Boundless. The Attorney must act in your best interest, provide competent assistance, and comply with the rules of professional conduct governing the Attorney’s practice of law.
- Attorney Compensation. A fixed portion of the amount you pay to Boundless when you purchase the Ask My Attorney Service will be paid to the Attorney (the “Flat Fee”). Upon the Attorney’s receipt of all or any part of the Flat Fee, the funds paid to the Attorney are the property of the Attorney and will not be placed in a trust account. The fact that you have paid in advance does not affect your right to terminate the attorney-client relationship. If your relationship with the Attorney is terminated before the legal services described above have been completed, you may or may not have a right to a refund of all or a portion of the amount of the Flat Fee. In addition to the Flat Fee, the Attorney may also be compensated an additional amount by Boundless to ensure sufficient attorney time and resources will be available to serve Boundless’ customers. You are not responsible for, and will not be charged, any such additional amount paid by Boundless to the Attorney.
- Your Consent Regarding Attorney Communications. You expressly grant Boundless permission to receive, store, forward, and review communications between yourself and the Attorney, solely for the purpose of facilitating such communications and the Attorney’s services. You understand that Boundless has agreed to keep such communications and the information contained therein confidential to at least the same level of privacy as required by the Attorney under the laws and rules governing the Attorney’s communications with you.
- Your Acknowledgments and Agreement. You acknowledge and agree to each of the following:
- You have read and understand the Attorney Agreement.
- The Attorney is relying entirely on the facts, information, and documents you provide. The Attorney will not make any independent investigation of your facts or information, or the authenticity of any documents you provide. It is therefore extremely important that you are completely truthful as to any information you provide.
- The Attorney is not promising you a favorable result.
- The legal services described above in the section titled “Description of Service” are the only legal services to be provided by the Attorney, and the Attorney is not required to provide assistance or representation in any further or other legal matters.
- The Attorney’s representation of you ends when your call with the Attorney ends unless the attorney-client relationship is earlier terminated.
- You are responsible for the Flat Fee and agree that the Flat Fee may be taken from the purchase price you paid to Boundless for the Ask My Attorney Service you purchased and paid by Boundless to the Attorney that assists you. You understand that the Attorney may receive additional compensation from Boundless beyond the Flat Fee, but that you are not responsible for any such additional compensation.