Marriage Visa Lawyer Support
With Boundless, your frustration-free Spouse Visa application includes help from a real independent immigration lawyer.Get Started
Why Choose Boundless
More than an immigration attorney:
A marriage visa attorney reviews your entire application.
Increases your chance of approval (99.7% success rate).
Customer support answers all of your questions along the way.
Guaranteed approval, or your money back!
Hello easy-to-use software. Goodbye tedious government forms.
Receive your professionally printed marriage visa application package.
The application package is complete and ready for your signatures.
Get continued support, even after you receive your marriage visa.
Pay government fees over time (interest free).
Our experience with Boundless encountered no such errors and we went through every step of the process basically flawlessly. I’ve already recommended Boundless to several of my friends who are now in the process of applying for their marriage-based green cards.
Flora: I’ve recommended you to anyone who has asked and I tell them Boundless is great — it’s a really great service.
Boundless marriage visa attorneys are here to strengthen your application and give you peace of mind.
Trusted by all
We’re Better Business Bureau-accredited and a 2018 BBB “Business of the Year” award winner.
Aiming to please
If you’re not satisfied with our services, we’ll fix the problem or provide a full refund.
Proven track record
We’re praised by customers and immigration officers and have helped thousands immigrate.
- Marriage Green Cards, Explained
- CR1 and IR1 Spouse Visas, Explained
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Marriage Visa?
- Form I-130: Everything You Need to Know
- The Visa Bulletin
- Getting Your Marriage Certificate
- Consular Processing, Explained
- Adjustment of Status (AOS), Explained
- Consular Processing vs Adjustment of Status
- K1 Visa Lawyer (fiancé visa)
- Schedule an immigration lawyer consultation
Frequently Asked Questions
Marriage Visa Lawyer FAQs
How long does it take to get a green card after marriage using a lawyer?
The time it takes to get a marriage-based green card or spousal visa can vary widely. The total processing time for a marriage-based green card currently averages 16.5 months, depending on whether you’re married to a U.S. citizen or a U.S. green card holder. See our in-depth guide on marriage green card application processing times for more information.
Can I apply for a marriage visa without an attorney?
Yes, you can apply for a marriage visa without help from an immigration attorney, although it can be difficult and time-consuming. Any mistakes in the application process could result in your visa being denied. Not only does Boundless offer independent marriage visa attorney support, but we simplify the application process and offer guaranteed approval (or your money back).
Can a lawyer help us get a marriage visa faster?
Factors that affect how long it takes to get your marriage visa include how quickly the paperwork is completed and processed, the backlog at the relevant agencies, and any additional administrative processing required. Generally speaking, the more organized and error-free the final application package is, the less time it will take to process. Combine this with a lower chance of errors or denial, and getting a marriage visa lawyer through Boundless Immigration becomes a solid choice.
Are marriage green cards and spousal visas the same thing?
- Marriage Green Card: This term typically refers to the final stage of the immigration process for spouses of U.S. citizens. It is the card that proves an individual’s status as a lawful permanent resident in the United States after they have successfully completed the entire family sponsorship immigration process.
- Spousal Visa: This term refers to the initial visa that allows a foreign national spouse to enter the United States and live with their U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident spouse while waiting for their physical green card to be processed. After obtaining the visa, they can enter the United States and will receive their physical green card from the U.S. government.
The marriage visa attorney you’ll access to through Boundless can help with either process.